¤=๋●๋•AвђเℓAรђ ●๋•=¤

αвσυт мє ●• ...

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hi ... My Name is ABHILASH.. I'm basically a friendly guy with a pretty sense of humour! I'm doing my Btech in Computer Science. I am very legible and logical when it comes to choosing things, as I hate formalities. I have most of the traits, good and bad, of a typical Scorpio, so pick up any good book on Zodiac signs and you'll know me rather well!

I have been very lucky to have really loving parents, who have provided for me in every way possible. I take this opportunity to thank them for everything they've done for me. I've also been blessed with some truly wonderful friends, and I thank them too for making my life memorable.


NAME: Abhilash.B.S

DATE OF BIRTH: December 16 ,1990

BIRTH PLACE: Trivandrum ,Kerala (India)

LOCATION: Trivanrum ,Kerala (India)

EDUCATION:

1. Doing B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering), PAACET ,Karakulam ,TVM


HOBBIES: Gaming,Chatting ,Singing,Sketching,Reading, Blogging

INTERESTS: Movies,Music,Technology ,Astrology ,Sports


MY ZODIAC SIGNS: Scorpio

MY STRENGTH: Friendly nature, quick grasping ability, a (debatable!) sense of humor

MY WEAKNESS: Procrastination

QUALITIES I ADMIRE: Sincerity, compassion, goodwill


MY FAVORITE...

Color: Blue ,Black

Attire: Casuals, Designer wear

Movies: (Hindi) Taare Zameen Par, Rang De Basanti, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai ,Don ,Dhoom , (English) Transformers Series, Twilight , Spiderman , Tokyo Drift

Actors: Sharukh Khan , Hrithik Roshan(Hindi ) , Surya (Tamil ) , Robert Pattinson , Jet Li

Actresses: Asin, Genelia , Jessica Alba , Kristen Stewart

Books: Twilight by Stephenie Mayer , Harry Potter Series by J.K.Rowling , Wings of Fire by Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalaam , A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking


Sports: Cricket, Football,Tennis,Billiards

TV Programmes:Emmy Chat , Chat with Karan , MTV Roadies , 1000 Places to See Before You Die (Discovery )

Music Artistes: Linkin Park , Nelly Furtado ,Backstreet Boys , Justin Timberlake , Micheal Jackson , Bon Jovi



Compiling this Blog has been a wonderful experience for me, and I hope you found whatever you were looking for here. Thank you for visting! Do drop your feedback here and let me know what you thought of this site..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.........

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP